UNICON Annual Workshop Explores Emotional Intelligence
Registration deadline extended until end of day Wednesday, July 1
July 8 – 9, 2020 8:00 am Eastern
“Innovation Through Connection”
Hosted online by Yale School of Management Executive Education, this workshop explores emotional intelligence relating to clients, staff and faculty.
COVID-19 has forced us all to reexamine our work and how we work with one another. How we approach problems and rethink solutions will rely significantly on our ability to adapt and communicate.
This workshop explores the application of emotional intelligence to greatly improve client, staff and faculty relationships.
Gain tools derived from research in emotional intelligence and innovation to connect more deeply with clients and adopt a stakeholder lens for insightful program design.
• Identify creative opportunities to leverage pre-existing, university-based resources in programs and events.
• Learn to reframe client interactions to develop a more intimate understanding of their needs and create communications that resonate.
• Gain tools in emotional intelligence to improve team, client, and participant relationships.
• Craft meaningful workspaces to fuel the efforts of those on your team and in your programs.
• Connect and reconnect with peers in the Executive Education industry.
Who should attend:
- Teams are encouraged
- All levels and functions welcome
This event is open to all individuals associated with UNICON institutions