eCornell Program Coordinator (x2)
Ithaca, New York, USA
As Cornell University’s online learning unit, eCornell delivers online professional certificate courses to individuals and organizations around the world. Courses are personally developed by Cornell faculty with expertise in a wide range of topics, including data analytics, management, marketing, human resources, leadership, and STEM. Students learn in an interactive, small cohort format to gain skills they can immediately apply in their organizations, while earning a professional certificate from Cornell University. eCornell has offered online learning courses and certificate programs for 15 years to over 130,000 students at more than 2,000 companies.
The Program Coordinator will provide day-to-day management of online and in-person programs, courses, and events under general supervision, including but not limited to the following: the eCornell certificate programs, eCornell-supported for-credit courses, online workshops, online course sessions, General Managers Program (GMP), and other Executive Education programs as assigned. Responsibilities include enrollment, digital asset creation, logistical arrangements, marketing, selling, faculty support, registration and counseling of participants, accounting, tracking participants, maintaining accurate records, analyzing data and preparing a variety of reports.
The Program Coordinator will report to the Sr. Director of Program Operations and will work closely with program operations, product management and corporate sales to help ensure our students and program participants have a positive experience and are successful in the external education courses and programs.
- Perform program coordination duties independently or in collaboration with external education program managers or corporate sales directors.
- Serve as coordinator for internal and external communications providing initial point of contact for external education program information for participants or client inquiries.
- Administer online course approval with various recertification credits with professional accrediting associations (PDUs/CEUs, etc).
- Assist with management of course schedules.
- Planning of events for on site sessions.
- Provide assistance to faculty as needed.
- Provide course operations assistance to instructors, faculty and mentors/TAs.
- Assist with training on LMS (Canvas) for new instructors, faculty and mentors/TAs.
- Assist with training of instructors for new and updated course content, including new course technology and tools.
- Assist with operations tasks for the market launch of new programs/courses.
- Participate in testing, piloting and the implementation of new course technology and tools.
- Use our software – Salesforce (CRM), Canvas (LMS), Destiny (SIS), Instructor Scheduling Tool, and Slack.
- Provide enrollment assistance to prospective participants and students.
- Update Canvas course materials; export and import Canvas courses; administer access to Canvas courses.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we need:
- Associate’s Degree with 2 years substantial administrative experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in hospitality and/or higher ed.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and time management skills, tolerance for ambiguity and the handling of multiple tasks essential.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and positive customer service attitude.
- Successful experience as both an independent and team player are critical. Ability to present a strong service orientation.
- Working knowledge of the following computer programs: Microsoft Word, Excel as well as strong internet navigation and search skills.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and LMS proficient.
- Exposure to Salesforce, Student Information Systems and Marketing Automation tools is a plus.
- Ability to travel for client on site trainings as needed.
What we prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two to three years event planning experience.
- Familiarity with database applications and web CMS tools is desirable.
- Experience developing Canvas course materials.
- Fluent in Spanish.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic group of people in a high-growth organization.
- This position has Endowed Benefits.
- Employee growth is promoted.
- A broad set of competitive benefits, including educational opportunities, access to virtual wellness programs, health care options, 3 weeks of vacation, 12 holidays, and competitive retirement contributions.
- Outstanding educational benefits.
Apply Online From This Link: