Business Development Manager (x2)
Henley Business School
Job ID 6958
Closing date: 28/09/2020
Henley Business School is a globally ranked, internationally renowned business school and part of the University of Reading. Due to the success of our open enrolment portfolio of accredited & non-accredited programmes, which sit within the Executive Education offering of the Business School, we are seeking to recruit two new business development managers into this team. The business development manager role is responsible for the recruitment of executives onto Henley’s open enrolment programmes and performance will be managed by pre-set programme targets.
We are looking for applicants who have a proven track record of winning and developing business, with knowledge of working within the higher education sector preferred. This opportunity would suit those with experience of the business school marketplace, but applications will also be considered by those who can display excellent business development skills.
You will have:
- Experience of a business to business (or business to consumer) consultative selling approach within a commercial environment
- Experience of working to, and successfully achieving, revenue targets
- Excellent team working and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a number of stakeholders
- Strong customer focus with a drive to achieve results
- Experience of direct marketing and a good understanding of social media platforms, such as LinkedIn