Fundação Dom Cabral
Aldemir Drummond is a Professor of Strategy and Organizations at FDC, where he taught at the Executive MBA, open enrollment and customized programs. In custom programs he taught middle to senior level executives in companies like ABB, Arcelor Mittal, British American Tobacco, Bosch, Bunge, EADS, Embraer, Halma, NEC, Novartis, Pirelli, Syngenta, Vale, Volkswagen and Votorantim.
He has designed and been the academic director of:
- Strategy and Execution – an open enrollment program that has had nine editions so far, starting in 2012.
- BRICs on BRICs – a partnership program between FDC, Skolkovo – Moscow School of Management, ISB – Indian School of Business and Fudan University (China), with a focus on the development of business in the BRICs countries, with two editions, in 2011 and 2012.
- FDC – Kellogg Post MBA Program – an international one-week program for the participants of FDC’s Executive MBA. It is run once a year at the Kellogg School of Management, since 2002. Aldemir designed the program together with Kellogg faculty and was the Program Director from 2002 to 2007.
Aldemir has also been the academic director of a number of custom programs for large companies, participating in all stages of the program (visiting clients, helping the program director to sell the program, designing the program with the client, choosing faculty, following the program development and assessing its results for the company involved).
In the last four years Aldemir has been one of three Vice Deans at FDC, being responsible for:
- Individual Development – comprising all programs for individuals, both degree (Executive MBA, Professional MSc, Specialization) and non-degree (Open Enrollment);
- Faculty and R&D;
- Education and Innovation.
Aldemir holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from the Federal University of Minas Gerais (Brazil) and a PhD in Management from Cambridge University (UK).