Imperial College London
Over 100 University-based Executive Education Departments Worldwide
Imperial College London
Imperial College Business School
Sometimes you have to reflect to move forward. Drawing on Imperial College’s long tradition of questioning and discovery, we’ve created a safe yet dynamic place for business people to explore, experiment and develop.
Our immersive Executive Education programmes are led by Imperial College Business School’s world-renowned team of academics and experts with access to the full range of Imperial College’s experience and thought leadership. Focused and practical, they cover the full spectrum of business and technology.
We go beyond the classroom too. Using our unique Impact Lab™ approach, we’ll work with you to generate creative – often surprising – ideas to transform or reframe your business. By stepping back and experimenting with us, you’ll uncover ingenious ways to move your organisation forward.
We offer a portfolio of Open Programmes available for individuals to enroll in. Our open programmes attract executives from a range of industries and job functions, allowing for an enriched networking experience.
Alongside this we also provide Custom Programmes where we can work closely with your organisation to design and deliver bespoke programmes that are aligned to your strategic objectives.
Our key areas for our programmes are as per below and within these areas we tailor our custom programmes and offer the below open programmes to help our clients build up digital leadership and technological transformation within these.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship:
• Strategic Innovation: Creating Sustainable Growth
• Customer Management for Executives
• Marketing in a Digital World
• From Idea to Innovation: Inspiring Intrapreneurship
• Foundations of Finance
• A Complete Course in Risk Management
• From Data to Decisions: Machine Learning in Finance
• Climate risk investment
• Fintech – innovative banking
• Advanced Management Programme on Health Innovation (in partnership with IESE and CBS)
• Making Accountable Care Happen
• From Idea to Health Business (In Partnership with Vlerick Business School, Online)
• Accelerating your Healthcare Start Up (In Partnership with Vlerick Business School)
Management Strategy and Leadership:
• Leadership in a Technology Driven World
• Inner Landscapes of Leadership
South Kensington Campus
(T) +44 (0)20 7594 3702
UNICON Primary Representative: