Imperial College London
Over 100 University-based Executive Education Departments Worldwide
Imperial College London
Imperial College Business School
Sometimes you’ve got to reflect to move forward. Drawing on Imperial College’s long tradition of questioning and discovery, we’ve created a safe yet dynamic place for business people to explore, experiment and develop.
Our immersive Executive Education programmes are led by Imperial College Business School’s world-renowned team of academics and experts with access to the full range of Imperial College’s experience and thought leadership. Focused and practical, they cover the full spectrum of business and technology.
We go beyond the classroom too. Using our unique Impact Lab approach, we’ll work with you to generate creative – often surprising – ideas to transform or reframe your business. By stepping back and experimenting with us, you’ll uncover ingenious ways to move your organisation forward.
We offer a portfolio of Open Programmes available for individuals to enroll in. Our open programmes attract executives from a range of industries and job functions, allowing for an enriched networking experience. Our consortium programmes are open to companies sending 3-4 participants to work on strategic projects.
Alongside this we also provide Custom Programmes where we can work closely with your organisation to design and deliver bespoke programmes that are aligned to your strategic objectives.
Our key areas for our programmes are as per below and within these areas we tailor our custom programmes and offer the below open programmes to help our clients build up strategic leadership and organizational capabilities within these.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship:
- Strategic Innovation & Innovation Leadership: Creating Sustainable Growth
- Doing Disruption: consortium programme
- Managing Customers for Competitive Advantage
- Managing in the Digital World
- From Idea to Impact (in partnership with the Royal College of Art): consortium programme
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers
- A Complete Course in Risk Management
- The Integration of Finance and Strategy for Value Creation
- Health Innovation and Management Executive Programmes
- Management Challenges in Healthcare
- Economic Evaluation: foundations and methods (in Partnership with Lisbon University)
- Economic Evaluation: Decision-Making
- Understanding the Evolving Marketplace: healthcare systems in top and emerging markets
Management Strategy and Leadership:
- Inner Landscapes of Leadership
- General Management Programme: Leading in a technology driven world
South Kensington Campus
Tanaka Building, Exhibition Road
(T) +44 (0)20 7594 3702
UNICON Primary Representative: