New UNICON Chair, Vice-Chair and Board Members
Cathy Shea, Babson College, will serve as chair of the 2016-2017 UNICON board and Guy Saunders, Melbourne Business School will serve as vice-chair. Executive Director Bill Scheurer will again server as Secretary and Treasurer.
Joining the board for six-year terms are Marco Serrato, Tecnológico de Monterrey (ITESM), Michelle Milan, University Of Toronto and Lise Hammergren, BI Norwegian Business School.
Tina Narron was appointed by the board to complete the 3 years left on Arnold Longboy’s term and the board appointed Clark Callahan to complete the 1 year remaining on Tina’s term. This arrangement would result in both Tina and Clark completing a full 6-year term. Tina was originally appointed to a 3-year term and Clark to a 5-year term.
New Committee Chairs, Too
• Benchmarking – Marco Serrato, Tecnológico De Monterrey (ITESM) will chair the Benchmarking Committee for 2016-2017. Eric Bergemann, MIT will server as off-board chair.
• Board Continuity – Gabriel Aramouni, Universidad de San Andrés will chair the Board Continuity Committee. Frank Lloyd, SMU will serve as off board chair of the committee.
• Communications – Lise Hammergren, BI Norwegian Business School and Guy Saunders, Melbourne Business School will co-chair the committee; Rob Dietel, MIT, will again serve as off-board co-chair.
• Conference – Tina Narron, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Michele Milan, University Of Toronto will co-chair the Conference Committee.
• Finance – Gabriel Aramouni, Universidad de San Andrés (UdeSA) and Guy Saunders, Melbourne Business School are the co-chairs for 2016-2017.
• Membership – Elena Escagedo, IE Business School and Della Wong, Hong Kong University Of Science And Technology will co-chair the Membership Committee and Jane Crombleholme, University of Manchester will serve again as off-board chair.
• Research – The Research Committee will be chaired by Peppe Auricchio, IESE Business School and Peter Hirst, MIT.
Individuals are encouraged to participate. Please contact the committee on which you would like to serve.