Pedagogical Innovation: Best Practices Through the Perspective of some Major Business Schools Around the World
Research conducted by: Flávia Angeli Ghisi Nielsen, João Paulo Bittencourt, William A. Presada, Carolina Costa Cavalcanti, Barbara Maionchi Berardo
UNICON sponsored this research initiative conducted by Flávia A. G. Nielsen. The report intends to promote the discussion on pedagogical innovation, through a broad perspective of the person responsible for the Pedagogy Department (PD) (Executive Director, dean or similar position) of some of the major Business Schools around the world, and inspire others to take advantage of the new challenges of executive education life. This 18-month inquiry into Pedagogy Innovation shares best practices through the perspective of Executive Directors, deans and similar positions at eleven leading business schools worldwide.
Interviews were conducted through videoconference with the following schools:
- Babson College (USA/North America);
- Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business – CKGSB (China/Asia);
- China Europe International Business School – Ceibs (China/Asia);
- Fundação Dom Cabral – FDC (Brazil/South America);
- IESE Business School (Spain/Europe);
- IMD (Switzerland/Europe);
- INCAE Business School (Costa Rica/Central America);
- INSPER (Brazil/South America);
- ITAM (Mexico/North America);
- Kellogg School of Management (USA/North America); and
- University of Michigan – Ross School of Business (USA/North America).