- May 11, 2017
Yale Lecturer Leadership ManagementDesign and coordinate Executive Education programs and teach Executive Education courses in the areas of leadership and organizational behavior; teach one course, each year, in a Yale SOM master’s program.Learn more
- May 10, 2017
Chicago Booth Director Executive Education East AsiaThis person will build upon, lead, manage and oversee existing and new open enrollment and custom programs for private sector/corporate clients in the region. S(he) will have oversight of open enrollment programs delivered in Booth’s Hong Kong campus as well as custom programs that may be delivered at client location in East Asia, including mainland China.Learn more
Want to advertise an Executive Education position on the UNICON website?
As a service to both members and non-members (schools, non-profits, corporations, etc.), UNICON will post job opportunities relating to management development and executive education.
Please follow these simple guidelines in preparing and communicating your position:
- Opportunities should be no more than one page in length
- Briefly describe the job and the qualifications being sought
- Indicate to whom inquiries and résumés should be sent; this information will be included in the advertisement
- Include a deadline, reference number, logotype and the job location as applicable
- Indicate the name and email of a contact person and his/her telephone number at the originating institution; this information will not be published unless it’s the same as the inquiry contact
- The posting will remain on this site for at least two months, until notified the job has been filled, or until a deadline in the ad has passed
- It is the sole right of UNICON to determine which openings will be posted
- UNICON reserves the right to shorten or alter the content to fit our format
- Posting of a job is a service of UNICON and does not imply endorsement of the originating organization
- UNICON does not act as a referral agent
- UNICON and its contractors and employees are not responsible for typos, omissions or missed deadlines
- Individuals respond directly to the organization with the opening
- The material can be sent in the body of an email or attached to an email in text, PDF or Word formatting.
- For best results, advertise at least a month before a position closes
Please send Executive Education positions to: firstname.lastname@example.org