Webinar: May 20, 2020 12 noon
A Conversation with Tuck School of Business Professor Vijay Govindarajan (VG)
led by Harvard Business Review Editor Amy Bernstein
VG will discuss the three paths he believes all leaders in education should explore as they make difficult choices to position their institutions for a post-pandemic world—and why the time for that conversation is now.
The conversation’s topics will include:
- The impact this forced experimentation with remote teaching is having on higher education institutions globally
- How long-held norms of higher education institutions are now being called into question
- Potential paths forward that higher education leaders need to consider—and why
- The data points university leaders need to inform future decisions
- Whether new digital capabilities will improve—or degrade—the college experience
There is no charge for you to join this 60-minute webinar. Please register below.