Clark Callahan, UNICON Board Chair, 2015-2016
Dear UNICON Colleagues,
Months in development, the new UNICON website and social media model brings a focus on timely executive education topics together with tried and new ways to create and share information.
Navigation links – Simple and direct, the navigation links will guide you to various sections of the site, including:
- Home page, where you will always find the most recent posts, links and events. The scrolling logos lead directly to school “home” pages.
- Membership Directory, where each organization has its own presentation page
- Background link presents information on the philosophy of the organization, bios of current board members and committee member listings
- Events link will take you to information on upcoming UNICON conferences, workshops and webinars.
- Contact form, to direct your messages to the board, webmaster, content editor, or committee representatives
Featured articles – Of special interest is our new Content Hub link. The Hub provides features articles from thought leaders both within and outside executive education
Scrolling logos lead directly to school “home” pages.
Your Content – We encourage our schools to contribute articles and links to executive education material to be posted on the site. Submit your best to email@example.com
Social Media – The website is now closely integrated with major social media channels
And that’s just the beginning. Look forward to more video, more timely and actionable information, more engagement … more of why you support UNICON in the first place.
Now, it’s up to you!
- Participate in our webinars, workshops and conferences.
- Communicate your executive education experiences and learn what others have to say.
- Initiate all things executive education and let us know about it!
We hope you enjoy and profit from the many ways the new UNICON communications model seeks to engage you in the conversations taking place right now worldwide in executive education.
UNICON Board Chair